Friday, March 5, 2010

Enter into the Chaos, Enter into the Chaos, Enter into the Chaos

This week is kicking my butt.
Lots of conflict abounding at the White house.
Mostly I face internal conflict, of the "I am losing my patience" sort.
I once did a Beth Moore Bible study. One Biblical definition of patience is, basically, not giving someone what they deserve.
God does not give me what I deserve.
God, help me not to give Henry and Eliana what they deserve.
Some days are just more challenging than others to keep it together.
So, here is a 360 degree view of what is becoming typical breakfast behavior.
Just to give you an idea.
Eliana...starts like this (we had to recruit a strap--you'll see why...)
She is on her way...
 
 And then, the yogurt...

 
Meanwhile, thanks, Henry...

 I turn back around...

And again, 
 
WOULD EVERYONE JUST SIT DOWN AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!?!
A few minutes later we are ready to go out the door. 
This is what i look like. 
Not too bad, considering (i love my winter hat).
If only people knew.

 

I gotta go. 
I wish i had done all the photos in sepia. 
But...
Eliana is upstairs, playing with a bottle of dog medicine. 
It sounds like a rattle.
The house is a wreck.
We're heading to the in-laws for the weekend.
Should be interesting.
Mantra: don't fight it. 
Enter into it. 
Enter into the chaos. 
Maybe something wonderful will happen.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laugh!! Sorry it was at the expense of your sanity! I hope you get some relief at your in-laws!!

    ReplyDelete