Friday, February 26, 2010

dogged day

I really didn't have a bad day. 
It all seemed to be moving along quite nicely.
A little bumpy getting the kids out the door this a.m.
Dropped Henry off at preschool.
Eliana and I went to a friend's to pray- always a good idea.
Went for a run, and chatted with a friend I hadn't seen in awhile.
Picked Henry up.
Lunch.
Nap for Eliana.
A kind-of quiet time for Henry; a shower for me.
H and I watched a bit of "Curious George."
Laundry.
And then, a perfect storm of trying to finish up loose ends around the house.
Get dinner.
Do my hair (you've seen what I am dealing with -very bad today).
Dog barking, and barking, and barking at the back door--and BARKING!
Baby climbing.
Boy --doing lots of boy things.
Mama gets like this:

 

I really hate it when I lose it. 
And I did. 
Big time.
Ugh.
This verse from Romans 7 is resonating:
"For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched (wo) man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God - through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

No comments:

Post a Comment